- Products & Services
- Environmental Test Chamber
Environmental Test Chamber
An environmental chamber, also called a climatic chamber or climate chamber, is an enclosure used to test the effects of specified environmental conditions on biological items, industrial products, materials, and electronic devices and components.
Such a chamber can be used:
- as a stand-alone test for environmental effects on test specimens
- as preparation of test specimens for further physical tests or chemical tests
- as environmental conditions for conducting testing of specimens
An environmental test chamber artificially replicates conditions which machinery, materials, devices or components might be exposed to. It is also used to accelerate the effects of exposure to the environment, sometimes at conditions not actually expected.
Chamber testing involves testing and exposing products to various environmental conditions in a controlled setting. Climatic Chamber testing and Thermal Shock testing are part of chamber testing. Climatic Chamber testing is a broad category of ways to simulate climate or excessive ambient conditions exposure for a product or a material under laboratory-controlled yet accelerated conditions. On the other hand, Thermal Shock testing is used to simulate how materials will react when exposed to changes in extreme climatic conditions, such as going from extremely cold to extremely hot conditions in a very short period of time (usually only few seconds).
These conditions may include:
- extreme temperatures
- sudden and extreme temperature variations - thermal shock
- moisture or relative humidity
- electrodynamic vibrations
- electromagnetic radiation
- Cyclic corrosion testing
- salt spray
- exposure to sun, causing UV degradation
Manufactured samples, specimens, or components are placed inside the chamber and subjected to one or more of these environmental parameters to determine reliability or measure after-effects such as corrosion. In the case of machinery such as internal combustion engines, byproducts such as emissions are monitored.
An environmental chamber can be a small room used both to condition test specimens and to conduct the test. It can be a smaller unit that's used for conditioning test items. Also, some chambers are small enough to be placed onto a universal testing machine or other test apparatus.
Many chambers are set at a certain set of conditions. Others can be programmed to cycle through specified sequences of conditions.
Cyclic Temperature Test Chamber
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
|Temperature Range Degree C||10-150|
Reliability Test standards
• IEC 60068 - 2 - 30, 2005,
Environmental testing Part 2-30:, Tests: Damp heat, cyclic,
• IEC 60068 - 2 - 78, 2012, Environmental testing Part 2-78:, Tests: Damp heat, steady state
• IEC 60068 - 2 - 1, 2007, Environmental testing Part 2-1:, Tests: Cold
• IEC 60068 - 2 - 2, 2007, Environmental testing Part 2-2:, Tests: Dry heat
• IEC 60068 - 2 - 14, 2009, Environmental testing Part 2-14: Tests: Change of temperature
• IS 9000 Part II Sec. 1 to 4, 1977 & Sec. 1 to 5, 1977, Basic climatic test procedures, Part 2:Cold test, Part 3: Dry heat test
• IS 9000 Part IV, 2008 & Part V Sec. 1 & 2, 1981 Basic climatic test, Part 4: Damp heat, steady state, Part 5: Damp heat, cyclic test.
• IS 9000 Part VI, 1978, Basic climate test, Part 6: Composite temperature/humidity cyclic
- Item Code: Cycic
- Production Capacity: 10
- Delivery Time: 4 weeks
- Packaging Details: Wooden
Temperature Cycling Chamber
|Size||as per requirement|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Rohs Compliance Testing
|Service Location||pan india|
|time||with in one day|